So we all have that old sweatshirt hanging around from something, maybe college or a piece of work swag, who knows. Well I am going to show you how easy it is to update the look and make the sweatshirt WAY more comfy and cool looking.
What you need:
Tape Measure or Ruler x1
Double Fold Narrow Bias Tape (optional)
This DIY is super easy and could be done with no sewing if you want. Watch the video above and it will walk you through everything but the steps essentially are as follows:
1. Cut out neck hole to desired shape.
2. Cut off ribbing at bottom of sweatshirt.
3. Cut slit up sides of shirt until you get the look you want.
4. (OPTIONAL) Cover raw edge of slits with bias tape for a more finished look.
5. Wear it, rock it and LOVE IT.
That's it! Like I said SUPER easy. If you want to learn how to sew and move on to more advanced projects, I have you covered on that too! You can sign up here for sewing lessons with me.